Sunday, October 20, 2013

119. Writer block or Cranium burn out

Been a while since I've written anything. Call it a writer's block or an imbecile's reluctance to put pen to paper. Stumbled on an old notebook where I'd jotted down some ideas which I had planned to write about (way back in 2010). Now that I seem to have run out of ideas (hoping that this is a temporary phase), I figured I'd write a couple of posts based on my 'once-upon-a-time' ideas.  The world around has been changing and evolving like never before. So much to observe, analyze, do. So much to absorb. In all this brouhaha, I've missed the simple pleasure of inking my thoughts. I've been told that its a stress buster. Not sure about that. Writing opens labyrinths which were safely closed and shut away for good. 

No comments: