Sunday, March 19, 2006

19. PERFECT !!!

I’m all bubbly, filled with excitement; it’s my first train journey. Get into the wagon merrily with my buddies, we settle in a cool deck close to the “pantry car”. The train begins and we’re giving high-five’s and thumbs up’s to each other (literally :P) all in a jocund mood, no one except me notices a queer looking pantry staff man spying on us from a distance. He gets a stiff stare from me, nevertheless continues to look intently at us as if his life depended on it. I get back to having fun singing and dancing ignoring that fella. After sometime, I see that guy talking to someone. WAIT a minute, I know the guy he’s talking to, that’s Donnie there! I had seen him once in the supermarket, a friend of mine who was right next to me then had told me that Donnie was a funny guy and his blogs were quite good. What is Donnie doing talking to this fellow? I see Donnie giving the guy some money, something’s wrong here. The both of them come charging towards our group. In an attempt to begin a conversation, I say “Hi Donnie!”.

He doesn’t respond, on the contrary, grabs hold of my neck, pulls me out of the huddle and yells “PERFECT!!!”.

He drags me all along the pantry car holding my neck ever so tightly all along. Why is he doing this to me? I try to break free but he’s too powerful. I want to scream but I am all choked up, no words coming out of my mouth. Why isn’t anyone helping me? Can’t they hear my cries?

After we reach the end of the wagon, he relaxes his hold on my neck. I open my mouth to shout at him when, with a sudden jolt I feel drained. Begin feeling weak, am in a daze. Hear Donnie saying - “Life’s a bitch! Why can’t I get her out of my head? I want to move on but that’ll never happen! Why, because I am screwed, that’s why. Why can’t she like me like I like her?”

Saying all this to himself, he looks at me, and before I know it, I feel even more drained. Have no strength left to speak. What’s he doing to me? Never felt so weak and weightless all my life! Donnie grabs my neck tightly, screams “Fuck YOU !!” and pushes me off the train! Here I lie, wounded in the bushes along side the track.

Who am I ? I am your regular MIRINDA 500 ml Pet jar :)

14 comments:

PSR Chaitanya said...

N1

Deepu said...

ahh good job

Anonymous said...

maama...kummi dengutunnavu kadha, haxx gaade nee fan ayipoyaadu

-Puneet

Mohan Kodali said...

mast post mams!

Anonymous said...

Nice one dude..

Abhay said...

to one and all,
tq tq :)

Excited 2 B Alive said...

That was one cool post.... very creative...

Anonymous said...

are you in the bushes or behind it.
coz if you are, Jhaadi ke peeche kya kar rahe ho.


Nice job, mate. its pretty good

Bunky Jumping Pundit said...

hey,

nice post... very creative...this is my first visit to ur blog....i hope to visit ur blog more often....great going....so what happened in the bushes at last :)

Anonymous said...

maama..nice one...forgot my blogger password

-- santosh saladi

Anonymous said...

blogger, rapper... how many r u man??? nice post...

Anonymous said...

hey very cr8ve to come up with such a blog...get to see the real funny bone in abhay....

Excited 2 B Alive said...

been waiting for an update for sometime... get on with it quick...

Abhay said...

@excited
incidentally, i've written a new one, chk it out.

@pavan
me just a rapper, not a blogger as yet ;)

@praveen, Bunky
whatever happened behind the bushes (jhaadi ke peeche ) will come as a sequel to this :)

@dheera,veni,santosh
thnx :)