Friday, March 10, 2006

18. Rape me ?

One of the very many senseless discussions among hostel-ites.

Me : Heard the song "Rape Me" by Nirvana.

Phani : Nopes

Me : Rape me....Rape me my friend...Rape me...Rape me again.........

Phani : wats the deal with rape and drape?

Me : Drape ????

Phani : Dint u sing - Rape me...Drape me my friend ....

Me : No, how weird is that. Ask your friend to rape and then drape you as well.

Phani : Yeah right, as if just asking your friend to rape you is totally normal.

Me : I never said that.

Phani : Go suck a lemon

Phani : Rape me again....who'd want to get raped again baap?

Me : Arent we getting raped. Each semster, a whole new set of professors, but the same old gang-rape.

Phani : Seriously baap, i am getting tired of all this.

Me : They should put up a sign outside colleges during counselling sessions : "Beware! Rape inevitable ! Be PREPARED !!! "

Phani : No wonder, why all of us have plans to be re-incarnated Phoolan Devi's and Deva's once we pass out.

4 comments:

Rahul said...

The noun form of rape is some kind of food. Oh ! Do I love food ?

PSR Chaitanya said...

U must be a playwriter. Writes dialouges well [:)}

Excited 2 B Alive said...

he he he... that was funny or what??

Anonymous said...

one word@u n shashank.....ROTFLMAO
:D:D:D:D